2018 Video Contest
We are excited to announce the 2018 Video Contest for AWE Learning Customers!
Create a short video that highlights your library and illustrates how you use your AWE Learning product(s) (Early Literacy Station™, AfterSchool Edge™, or LiteracyGO™) at your library and why you would like to win a new AWE Learning workstation.
Print our Rules & FAQs to share with your patrons and staff.
- Your video must be between 30 and 90 seconds in length.
- Your video must be original content for this contest. Do not submit a video that has been submitted for another contest or related program (i.e. TV news broadcast).
- Videos can contain animation or other creative multimedia elements. Videos can be produced by any means (library staff, students, volunteers, professional crew, etc.). Videos may not contain inappropriate material.
- You must obtain release forms of all of the people featured in your video. You will be required to provide AWE Learning with the release forms upon submitting your entry. Release forms are available here.
What should be the focus of the video?
The video should highlight your library and illustrate how you use AWE Learning’s products (Early Literacy Station, AfterSchool Edge, or LiteracyGO) at your library and why you would like to win a new AWE Learning workstation.
What are the guidelines for the length of the video?
The video should be between 30 and 90 seconds in length.
What will we win?
One public library will be selected as the winner, and will receive a FREE AWE Learning All-In-One workstation. Your FREE unit (your choice of an Early Literacy Station or AfterSchool Edge) will include the standard three-year warranty.
How do I submit a video?
1. Title your video AWE Learning at YOUR LIBRARY NAME – Video Contest 2018
2. Put this in the video description, plus anything else you want to add:
AWE Learning video contest submission 2018. Submitted by YOUR LIBRARY NAME, CITY, STATE
3. Submissions will be accepted starting March 26th, 2018. Go to https://awelearning.com/videocontestsubmission/ to complete the submission form.
How do I upload a video to YouTUbe?
This page provides simple instructions on how to format and upload a video to YouTube
What kinds of videos qualify?
Any kind of video that includes actual footage from your library that is not otherwise copyrighted is acceptable. Videos can contain animation or other creative multimedia elements. Videos can be produced by any means (library staff, students, volunteers, professional crew, etc.). Videos may not contain inappropriate material.
What are the rules regarding children being in the video?
All people featured in the video must complete and sign a release form. Children under 18 must have the release form signed by their guardian or parent. All release forms must be submitted to AWE Learning.
Do I need to be a customer to enter and win the contest?
Yes, the contest is open to all public libraries that are current AWE Learning customers.
Will I be able to see all of the videos that are submitted?
Yes, AWE Learning will add all qualifying videos to its favorite and/or playlist on its YouTube channel.
What is the submission period?
Videos will be accepted March 26th through August 15th, 2018.
When will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced at the end of August.